Friday, August 17, 2012

Inquiring minds

Good Friday everyone! 
I've already received questions from readers and I'm prepared to answer them. Get ready!

Questions from our reader
1) any hot guys on your team?
2) can you  get wedgies from a wetsuit?
3) where's the hot eye candy at?
4) do you know how to put a swim cap on yourself now?
5) show us the pics of the cuties with the booties on your team
6) hook it up for a roommate
Answers
1) They're triathletes! Of course they're HOT! ;)
2) YES!
2) continued...haha so because you have clothes underneath, that's what can cause a wedgie.
3) RIGHT HERE! duh!
4) Putting on a swim cap can be tricky, especially with long hair. Luckily, I've mastered the art!
5) Future post!
6) His name is Fabio, his email address is sexyathleticitalianman@HOTmail.com. He's expecting your email!!! 


The questions were brought to you by the silly one known as Ms. Ashley

1 comment: