Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pizza & Beer!

Ms. Cassie pouring our shared pitcher

Celebrating our training so far as well as meeting our fundraising goal!

Lily, me, Cassie, Jan - post-swim!

After last night, we only have 2 team swim practices left! It's crazy how the weeks have gone by. Our practices are held at LMU so every Wednesday we brave the traffic and get our butts over there! It's been fun! They're gym is nice! I really like their pool too! Ok, focus Jessica! 

Jan and I got to the pool late (again! Darn traffic). We got our swim on! 4X100 with 15sec rest. 1X200 with 15 sec. 4X100 with 15 sec. 1X200 with 15 rest. 3X100 with 15 sec rest. We had a busy hour! It flew by so fast! 

I felt good in the pool despite having a sore arm from having a shot earlier at the doctor's. I don't know if I was pushing myself, or if it was my usual pace, but I felt bad because I was wanting to lap some of my teammates. I slightly crashed into someone. SORRY JOE! SORRY STACY! SORRY SEAN! SORRY LILY! lol Despite these mishaps, Jan and I had a pretty good workout. Coach Paul said that we did well in the pool; he said, "You and your sister swim a lot better than you think you do". That was pretty cool! :D

After every team swim practice we hit Tower Pizza. I always drink water after the workout, but I got my drink on! I was done fundraising! Good practice! Let's celebrate a little!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment